Monday, May 23, 2011

Prom 2011 :)

Prom 2011 was probably the best prom ever. I went to Rancho Bernardo High Schools prom at the house of blues with my boyfriend Logan. Before we all took pictures at his house and ate dinner with a bunch of friends. Then we drove down town and had to park about 5 blocks away but I made sure to switch into sandals before I went because I would hate to walk all that much in heels. At the prom it was really pretty and everyone was dancing. There was also a chocolate fountain and lot of awesome food to put in it. Then after promm we all went to my friend Leannes house because her mother set up games and activities for us to do. I didn't go to bed until 4 am and woke up at 6 am. Overall it was an amazing prom.

2 comments:

  1. It was a good idea to take sandals to prom with you. I heard many of the girls at our prom ended up barefoot.

    I hope you thanked your friend's parents for hosting a safe party for you all after prom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it smelled, and I'm glad you were to have a normal lovely prom.

    ReplyDelete